Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Benny boi!!!


Oh how i miss my baby!!! IT was so hard without him and i cannot believe that i never even got to say goodbye to him, i guess i was just so caught up with being with al my friends. . . . Well now my parents are on the look out for puppies but my mom and i soon realised that we cant get a another Jack russel because then it would be trying to replace Ben or Sarah and that not My intensions!!! Ben will always be the puppy that comes first in my heart!!!! I know that it sounds weired sharing my feelings over a dog but guys as you can see im a DOG LOVER!!!!!! Well now that we changed our minds about not getting a jackie we are now looking at getting a Husky and a teacup Yorkie!!!! Well thtas all for now. . . .



Lovies you!

Mwa

1 comment:

Megan Ami said...

Hello babe - We all miss Benny Boy and Sarah but they would have been sooooooooooo SAD in quarantine not knowing if we were ever going to fetch them it would have broken their hears so rather have our hearts broken now but they are HAPPY - they have a warm bed or two to sleep in and a new friend to play with and are being SPOILT ROTTEN! We could never deny them that my loves . . . Love you