Friday, January 18, 2008

Cherished Moments. . .


Hey Brit and people. . .

I really miss my twin sister ! Its unbelievable. I think about you brit and i cry myself too sleep at night wishing and hoping that moving to England was just a dream , but then when i wake up in the morning we all know its not true. i just wanna thank you for being there for me and i am really happy we became best friends ... and i cherish all the moments we have gone thru even the bad times and i am sorry that we spent most of our time fighting anyhoo lets get away from all the negativity i just wanna say i love you lots my lovie mwa


XoXo



ok sorry about the whole letter to brittany but these days its the only way i can contact with her because calls from england to S.A is like about 5 pounds a minute and thats about R70



well i gotta go now its already 1 am here :-(


lovies you mwa

1 comment:

Tamara-Jane said...

To My Meggie Pegs...

Hello sweetheart... How are you? I see you haven't updated your blog in a while! What have you been doing? Chasing boys? I think you should stop for a bit and update and let us know what is going on in your life!

What is news on that side of the world?

This is just a quick note to say we love and miss you lots! Please look after your little family... I told Skyla that mommy and daddy don't always look after themselves because they are busy looking after you two, so every now and then you two need to look after them!

Don't only give them grey hairs.

Love you lots.